Patriot City V1.0
An all-new campaign set in the Irrational universe awaits, featuring five story arcs amdi the random encounters as you keep Patriot City free from crime.
Patriot City V1.0 (17M)
Patriot City V1.1 Bug FIx Patch(192K)
The first bug fix patch addresses the following problems:
- FFX Control Centre has functions to prevent crashes on entering Rumble Room or loading a Save Game
- Team Up Buddies no longer act independently of player commands
- The Bard and others lose their interrogation command once they become playable
- Purple Darkman cutscene now plays correctly
- Defeating and recruiting Quetzalcoatl now registers on the objectives screen
- Defeating Shadow or Pinstripe now triggers end of mission correctly
- If the Quetzalcoatl clone is not defeated on a first encounter it can respawn, allowing this arc to end
- Junction between sewer levels have been moved to prevent allies from getting stuck in the scenery
- When your main hero is defeated, all allies get Ko'd and the mission ends correctly.
Step 1: Download
Click on the link above and save the installer to your hard drive
Step 2: Install
The Patriot City Installer will automatically find your FFvTTR install directory and place the files in there, in a separate folder called patcity. Don't forget to apply the 1.1 Patch above!
Step 3: Play
There's a shortcut to the Patriot City mod inside this directory, and a link to the manual. If you haven't installed FFvTTR in C:\Program Files\Irrational Games\Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich you'll need to modify the Target path, but you'll need to keep the -game patcity -log options there for everything to work correctly.